Windows Mobile Development Toolkit
Nektra has developed a complete set of native controls to develop applications in Windows Mobile.
These are the highlights of this API:
- Finger friendly controls
- Grid control that can contain different types of objects allowing the user to scroll items
- List view that can group and sort items in multiple ways. This control is used in Nektra's Contact Manager
- Flexible toolbar
- Small scrollbar
- Transparent Windows (Like the WS_EX_TRANSPARENT style)
- All the controls are painted together to allow smooth transitions
- Jabber API to implement online applications
- Hardware manufacturers can use their hardware accelerators
- And a lot more!
Nektra's Windows Mobile Contact Manager was developed using the Panorama WM Develompent Toolkit.
Why choose native application instead of .NET?
- Reduced memory usage
- Faster response
- Quick start of applications
- No need to download the compact .NET framework (About 33mb)
- Best software in the market is made native
Check out some Demo screenshots:
Nektra Panorama's Price
Nektra Panorama SDK with Source Code
You can suggest features or request more info about this product...
Please feel free to Contact us directly.